This event is co-located with Testing Showcase North
Delegates may attend any sessions from across the two conferences.
Agile and DevOps have shared environments that facilitate working together. These methods are more than simply adopting new tools and processes and the synergy involves building a development and a stable Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure, as well as an automated pipeline that moves deliverables from development to production. They can work together and the entire build process should be transparent, and it should enable and support development and operations. This transformation depends on: significant changes in culture; roles and responsibilities; team structure; tools and processes.
There is also an exhibition alongside featuring leading service providers, consultants and Agile & DevOps tool vendors.
Other highlights of the day:
Joint morning session of Keynote presentations with Testing Showcase North
The Round Table session:This session is for 45 minutes. The speaker at each table will have a set theme and delegates join any table that they are interested in. This is a discussion group and so no presentation slides are necessary. Please submit a topic if you would like to chair a discussion on a topic related to Testing, Agile and DevOps.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn from subject experts addressing topical issues
- Learn from others’ best practices, ideas and expertise
- Discover latest technical skills, tools, tips and tricks in the industry
- Hear about new developments in Agile and DevOps
- Share ideas and brainstorm new approaches
- Meet executives and professionals from your same industry area
- Develop and benchmark your working Strategies
- Take away insights and lessons from presentations not specifically focused on your main interest area
- Discussion and networking are encouraged via Q&A sessions after the presentations and during the breaks
Topics to be covered:
- Agile frameworks provide guidance for efficient operational software
- Adopt a “build-and-run” teams concept
- Agile and DevOps – moving with flow based awareness
- Improve DevOps with SAFe
- Automating for improved flow
- Agile: The changing face of business
- How DevOps and Agile can help Digital Transformation
- The agile release train and continuous integration
- Scrum board Gamification
- Mob Programming
- Team leadership
- Individuals and interactions over process and tools
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation