- A full refund for in-person registration will be granted if a written request for cancellation is received by email 10 or more calendar days before the conference start date or you may transfer your registration to a colleague at no additional cost.
- In-person registration may be converted to virtual at any time before the conference starts. If there is a price difference, a refund will be granted 10 or more calendar days before the conference starts. If converted less than 10 days out, no refund will be granted.
- Corporate packages are not eligible for cancellation or refunds.
- Unused registrations/applications have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future years or events.
- ANA will not issue refunds or credits due to failure to redeem a discount promo code during the registration process.
- Hotel room cancellations and changes must be made directly with the hotel.
1. The conference agenda is subject to change.
2. A portion of your guest room rate will be used to offset conference costs.
3. ANA accepts no responsibility for the loss of, or damage to, personal property.
4. Registrations received after two weeks prior to the conference may not be included in the attendee list.