The Big Data & Machine Learning Leaders Summit is taking place in Hong Kong on December 6 & 7, at the InterContinental Grand Stanford Hotel.
Over the past 2 years, this event has experienced global success, in Sydney, Singapore and Boston. The Hong Kong summit will bring together 25+ data and machine learning leaders and pioneers to showcase their success stories and practical tips on Data Science, Data-Driven Business Strategy, Big Data & Machine Learning in the Financial Industry, Big Data Startups and much more.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Chief Data Officer, AXA
– Chief Data Officer, Umeng+ of Alibaba
– Chief Information Officer, Standard Chartered Bank
– Head of Analytics and Data Science, GoGoVan
– Principal AI Architect, OPPO
– Principal Architect, GE Transportation
– IT Director – Business Intelligence, L’Oréal
– General Manager, HK Express
– Director, Data Analytics and Insights, South China Morning Post
& many others
Whether your goal is to improve ROI on data projects, solve business problems with AI implementations, understand how machine learning will change business landscape, or enhance career skills, this year’s agenda will help you succeed.
Early Bird discounts are available until October 12, 2018. We recommend you to register early to get the best value. Use code TECH100 to save an extra US$100 off on the Early Bird tickets.