The Blockchain Startups Summit is a jointly organized event by the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center and EU-Startups.com. The aim is to bring together around 300 entrepreneurs, investors, and blockchain technology service providers from across Europe and to foster relationships on November 15, 2018, on the campus of Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
The event will showcase a pitch battle for a selection of the hottest European blockchain-based startups with a prize package. It will also count on the participation of high-profile entrepreneurs and investors among our speakers. The one-day event is a fantastic opportunity to network, and a is an ideal meeting point for aspiring entrepreneurs and investors who want to build blockchain companies.
- Vanessa Grellet, Executive Director of ConsenSys
- Marjan Delatinne, Global Head of Banking at Ripple
- Nikola Stojanov, Chief Business Development Officer of æternity
- Sven Laepple, Founder of ASTRATUM
- Patric Lowry, CEO and a Managing Partner of Iconiq Holding