Although Covid may no longer be a ‘significant’ threat to business, the connected fitness industry is still facing challenges. As the industry enters an exciting era of transformation, companies are now compelled to innovate not just their product offerings, but their entire business model to keep up with ever-changing consumer attitudes towards health & fitness.
After 3 very successful years, the Connected Health & Fitness Summit is returning this February 8-9 2023 to explore the industry’s most pressing challenges and hottest trends.
- Expand your product offering and reach new audiences by exploring new wellness verticals
- Attract, engage, and retain your customer base by leveraging your data to streamline your customer journey
- Maintain your competitive edge by implementing a well-curated digital strategy
- Grow your customer base by discovering untapped markets and monetizing fitness communities
- Build relationships and share ideas at our Women in Connected Fitness and CEO/Founders Forum
It’s time to re-evaluate your value propositions and clearly identify your role into your customers’ fitness and wellness routines. We’re bringing together the strongest brands in fitness and beyond to find out how.