EIE is Scotland´s premier technology investor showcase. Our annual EIE conference features Scotland´s most promising innovative, data-driven high growth companies, seeking funding from seed to series A.
EIE, Engage Invest Exploit, is Scotland’s premier technology investor showcase.
As a standalone event, it features the most innovative data-driven tech companies emerging from Scotland, the UK and Beyond. At EIE you will:
• network with fellow investors and entrepreneurs
• meet 60 pitching companies seeking investment
• hear from industry thought leaders through our carefully selected keynotes
• experience the vibrant tech scene and ecosystem that is putting Scotland on the map for technology innovation.
On Thursday 19th April, the Scottish tech scene will convene in the historic McEwan Hall, a building at the heart of the University of Edinburgh which has seen many an innovator tread its boards.
Over the course of the day, EIE18 will showcase 60 high growth, data-driven innovative tech companies pitching for seed, to series A, funding. Companies are pre-selected from the following sectors:
- Satellites & Space Tech
- AI & Data Science
- Internet of Things
- Energy, Climate & Cleantech
- Digital Health & Medtech
- Fintech & Cybersecurity
- Creative Design & Mediatech
- Robotics & Autonomy
- Smart Cities & Mobility
We are honored to announce that this year’s keynotes will be delivered by pioneers of the tech and investment world in the forms of Dame Stephanie Shirley and Eileen Burbidge MBE.