TORONTO — The National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada (NCFA) and Toronto Finance International (TFI) invite you to the 6th annual Fintech & Financing Conference and Expo (#FFCON20) taking place March 23-24, 2020 in downtown Toronto.
FFCON represents an expanded gathering of fintech, blockchain, AI, payments, RegTech and alternative finance stakeholders and global participants across technology, regulation and government who come together to strengthen Canada’s fintech ecosystem and bring markets to life.
The theme of this year’s conference is ‘RISE’ reflecting the joint efforts of the two associations, NCFA and TFI, to build and increase the success and sustainability of Canada’s fintech and financial sector.
World class speakers will share new ideas, important experiences and highlight interesting developments and challenges.
The conference will also feature a 14 day Cardless Wallet Challenge where celebrities and people at large will try to live for 14 days using only their mobile device for all daily transactions; a 29-day Alt-coin Trading Challenge; the inaugural 2020 Fintech Draft which will include live conference pitching, evaluation by prominent investors and access to a fintech export readiness program and The RISE Exhibitor Expo, which will provide emerging companies with the ability to showcase their innovations, give demos and interact with the diverse range of attendees.
Initial 2020 Speaker Line-up with more speakers to be announced soon!
- Robert Asselin, Senior Director Public Policy – Blackberry
- Paul Schulte, Founder and Editor – Schulte Research
- Craig Asano, Founder and CEO, NCFA
- George Bordianu, Co-founder and CEO, Balance
- Julien Brazeau, Partner, Deloitte
- Alixe Cormick, President, Venture Law Corporation
- Nikola Danaylov, Founder, Keynote Speaker, Author Futurist, Singularity Media
- Pam Draper, President and CEO, Bitvo
- Justin Hartzman, Co-founder and CEO, CoinSmart
- Peter-Paul Van Hoeken, Founder & CEO, FrontFundr
- Cynthia Huang, CEO and C–founder, Altcoin Fantasy
- Austin Hubbel, CEO and Co-founder, Consilium Crypto
- Patrick Mandic, CEO, Mavennet
- Mark Morissette, Co-founder & CEO, Foxquilt
- Cato Pastoll, Co-founder & CEO, Lending Loop
- Bernd Petak, Investment Partner, Northmark Ventures
- Ali Pourdad, Pourdad Capital Partners, Family Office
- Richard Prior, Global Head of Policy and Research, FDATA
- Richard Remillard, President, Remillard Consulting Group
- Jennifer Reynolds, President & CEO, Toronto Finance International
- Jason Saltzman, Partner, Gowling WLG Canada
- James Wallace, Co-Chair and Co-CEO, Exponential
- Alan Wunsche, CEO & Chief Token Officer, Tokenfunder
- Danish Yusuf, Founder and CEO, Zensurance