Fortune Brainstorm A.I. will bring together the top executives from the world’s biggest tech companies, thought leaders, and innovators to explore key issues shaping the A.I. revolution. The intimate scale of Brainstorm A.I. creates a unique opportunity to forge relationships with the world’s most influential tech leaders and gain insights into the most important trends facing this new frontier. This year’s program, presented in association with Accenture, will feature intimate one-on-one conversations, engaging panel discussions, and lively roundtable sessions–all designed to address how A.I. is changing the ways we do business.
Among the topics we’ll explore:
• How is A.I. transforming traditional industries and legacy companies?
• How are A.I.-powered devices and robots disrupting old models of work?
• In what ways can A.I. be deployed to better recruit talent, retain customers, detect security risks, and identify high-yield investments?
• How have A.I. technologies—from R&D to vaccine creation, access, and delivery—improved COVID-19 outcomes?
• What are the ethical boundaries and legal challenges facing A.I.?
We’ll also spotlight what the biggest tech companies are already doing and why those applications may or may not help other businesses down the road. Please check back for ongoing program updates.
Fortune is following guidance issued by local authorities and the CDC (including local mask mandates), and is taking several additional steps to prioritize participants’ health and safety. Entry requirements include digital proof of full vaccination (submitted through Health Pass by CLEAR) as well as a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen or PCR test result, from a test taken within 72 hours of the start of event. We will announce any other specific guidelines in advance of the event.