After decades of inertia, Government IT Modernization has reached a tipping point, with new legislation, funding opportunities, and technologies in place to jumpstart progress toward the future state of government IT.
Join us to hear how top federal and state CIOs are capitalizing on this renewed momentum to boost the efficiency, performance, security of their agencies’ IT systems.
The event will explore the latest challenges being faced by the government and how they plan to modernize the current technology within our federal information systems.
The topics covered at the event will include:
- Streamlining IT Acquisition processes so that agencies can modernize at the pace of technological change
- Strengthening cybersecurity by leveraging best-in-class processes and solutions
- Transitioning from outdated legacy technology to commercial grade solutions including the cloud
- Closing IT skills gaps and preparing the workforce is ready for the demands of modernized IT
- Applying Agile processes to optimize development and deployment
- Leveraging Shared Services to reduce costs and unlock new efficiencies
- Laying a solid foundation for the adoption of cutting edge tools and technologies like AI, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics, IoT, and Blockchain
- Enhancing Citizen services through intuitive, reliable, up-to-date solutions
- Forging productive partnerships with the private sector to achieve modernization success