Now in its third year, the Information’s WTF is an intimate summit and ongoing membership community of women from tech, media, and finance. We host the event with a singular focus: to empower women who are ambitious in business. Through hosting thought-provoking discussions and fostering lasting connections among attendees, we aim to advance the careers of participants and help them excel in an ever-changing business world.
Join high-powered female executives and leaders as they share what it takes to lead billion-dollar companies, and drive global innovation and social change during unprecedented times. We will also host networking sessions, giving attendees from both coasts the opportunity to connect and learn from fellow business leaders.
The 2021 event is shaping up to be spectacular, as we are fortunate to highlight amazing female leaders from across the country and across industries.
Speakers to include:
- Claire Hughes Johnson, Chief Corporate Officer, Stripe
- Rashida Jones, President, MSNBC
- Kathryn Murdoch, Co-founder & President, Quadrivium Foundation and Co-chair of the Board, Unite America
- Janice Min, Contributing Editor, TIME and Former Co-President, Hollywood Reporter-Billboard Entertainment Group
- Rachel Holt, Co-founder & General Partner, Construct Capital
- Sharmadean Reid, Founder, The Stack World
- Erika Nardini, CEO, Barstool Sports
- Cory Haik, Chief Digital Officer, VICE Media Group
- Laurie Yoler, General Partner, Playground Global
- Elizabeth Weil, Founder & Managing Director, Scribble Ventures
- Leah Solivan, General Partner, FUEL Capital
- Sinead Bovell, Founder & CEO, WAYE
When you purchase a ticket, you’ll have access to:
- Two action-packed days of content + recordings if you can’t attend a session live — accessible from anywhere!
- A directory of all attendees, including contact information (with permission!) so you can network with each other once the event concludes.
- Networking coffee chats and cocktail parties (online!) as well as time for informal group discussions on a variety of topics.
- “Speed dating” networking sessions with other attendees 1:1 for 5-minute video chats. You’ll be able to continue the convo later and request a private video chat should you wish.
- Exclusive swag to use during the event (hint: you’ll want to use it!).