Interop ITX combines a trusted Conference program with a vendor-neutral Business Hall. We’ll help you fit the pieces of the technology puzzle together.
- Our program is shaped by our Review Board — comprised of attendees, speakers, industry experts, and the InformationWeek editorial team — ensuring that you learn about the most relevant things impacting your business, including security, cloud, DevOps, data and analytics, and infrastructure.
- 130 sessions offer a mix of hands-on, panel, and speaker-led sessions so you can build a custom educational experience perfectly suited for you.
- Don’t miss our inspirational, thought-provoking keynote presentations.
- You’ll interact with a passionate community of thousands of IT leaders and industry experts, leading and emerging vendors, and colleagues who want to connect and share experiences.
- At the Business Hall, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with a full range of leading and emerging vendors to compare, test, and experience their solutions firsthand.
- Relax and connect with fellow attendees at a range of special events. Kick off the week with our Opening Night Block Party in the Business Hall, take in some fresh air during a 5k Fun Run, and join us for drinks at our Official Party at Topgolf.