LAUNCH Festival, hosted by angel investor, serial entrepreneur, and “ANGEL” author and podcaster, Jason Calacanis, is a celebration of entrepreneurship and innovation. For the past 10 years we’ve hosted Festival in San Francisco, featuring fireside chats with Silicon Valley technologists and pioneers, demonstrations of cutting-edge future tech, and exciting startup competitions with founders and teams from all around the world.
This year, we are bringing Silicon Valley — and the world — to Sydney! On June 19-20, 2018, at SMC Conference & Function Centre, 1000 attendees will convene at LAUNCH Festival Sydney for our international debut. Featuring our best programming and education for startups, Festival Sydney will combine the most successful elements of the following LAUNCH initiatives:
- Launchfestival: 10+ years, 15,000 attendees, featuring demo pit, startup pitches and demos, fireside chats.
- Founder.university: two-day course for startups with product in market but before Series A.
- Angel.University: one-day course for angel investors or those who want to be.
- LaunchScale two-day tactical talks on how to grow your company and raise money for founders with product in market and before Series A.
- ThisWeekinStartups: podcast on entrepreneurship in its 8th year, with an audience 150,000+.
- AngelPodcast: podcast on early-stage investing in its 2nd season.
- LaunchIncubator: 12 weeks of intense instruction for 7 startups looking to raise Series A.
If you are a founder, investor, media professional, and/or enthusiast interested in startups: join us! (Note to founders: Don’t forget to apply for your Free Founder Pass, here.) And feel free to reach out to us directly with any questions: email@example.com
See you in Sydney.