The 2019 Open Compute Project (OCP) Global Summit will be held March 14-15 at the San Jose Convention Center. The annual Summit brings together more than 3,400 key decision makers, executives, engineers, developers and suppliers. Together, they help grow, drive and support the open hardware ecosystem in, near and around the data center and beyond.
The OCP Summit features:
- keynote presentations by industry titans
- product, innovation and future-looking announcements in the Executive and Expo Hall Tracks from Summit sponsors
- Engineering workshops that feature in-depth discoveries from our OCP Project groups.
- An expo hall packed with the latest OCP hardware and software offerings
- many opportunities for attendees to network with your peers in the industry