As the largest psychopharmacology conference in the US, the Psychopharmacology Update has hosted over 1,600 attendees from all 50 states and 4 countries!
The 28th National Psychopharmacology Update also includes:
- Full-day pre-conference focusing on Psychopharmacology with Special Populations.
- Earn a year’s worth of CME/CE credits – up to 33.5 CME/CE credits and 24 Self-Assessment credits will be available.
- Additional educational opportunities during daily product theaters.
- Time for networking with mental health practitioners from all over the country.
- Showcase of the industry’s leaders in services and products in our exhibit hall.
- Hot breakfast, lunch, and refreshments for attendees daily.