RustLab is the unique Italian conference about Rust
RustLab is a new conference about the Rust language. Rust is an innovative language that aims to provide performance, reliability, and productivity. Beside Mozilla, Rust is used by top names around us (Rust in production).
- Why did they choose Rust instead of another language?
- What are the driving forces behind that decision?
- What’s a good fit for Rust, which are its strengths and weaknesses?
- As a developer, what improvements can I expect in terms of productivity and code reliability?
- As a technical leader, what can I expect introducing Rust in my team?
If you are interested in these questions, join us at RustLab 2020.