Spark.me stage, in previous years, welcomed some of the world’s most renowned speakers:
- Pankaj Ghemawat (one of the world’s leading authorities on global strategy; ranked among Top 20 of management thinkers in the world),
- Christopher Fabian (co-founder and co-lead of UNICEF’s Innovation Unit, and one of 2013 TIME Magazine’s 100 most influential people),
- Brian Solis (a principal analyst at research firm Altimeter Group, and a bestselling author),
- Scott Berkun (the bestselling author, and a speaker),
- Alf Rehn (internationally recognized business thinker, an author and a speaker),
- David Armano (Global Strategy Director: Key Accounts at Edelman Digital),
- Tony Conrad (co-founder and CEO of about.me, and Founding Venture Partner at True Ventures),
- Sara Rosso (Director of Marketing at Automattic, provider of online services such as WordPress.com, Akismet, Gravatar, and many more),
- Veronica Belmont (an online media personality, a startup advisor, speaker, and podcaster),
- Peter Sunde Kolmisoppi (hacker/artist who deals with questions of intellectual property rights, best known for being a co-founder of The Pirate Bay).
Additional Spark.me speakers came from companies like Microsoft, Facebook, Edelman Digital, Microsoft Ventures, Automattic, UNICEF’s Innovation Unit, Skype, TechCrunch, DropBox, Altimeter Group, about.me, Prezi, Rushmore.fm, 500 Startups, Seedcamp, hub:raum, Eleven Accelerator Venture Fund, LAUNCHub, Tech.Co, Bellabeat… Read More...