STARCANADA is part of the STAR family of conferences—one of the longest-running and most respected conference series dedicated to software testing and quality assurance. The event week features more than 50 learning and networking opportunities and covers a wide variety of some of the most challenging areas of software development—including agile testing, mobile testing, DevOps, continuous integration, cloud testing, performance testing, and more. Here is a peek at the upcoming conference program:
• 5 Keynotes featuring world-known, thought-leaders
• 14 Hands-on, and in-depth half- and full-day tutorials
• 28 Concurrent sessions covering major testing issues and solutions
• 6 Pre-conference training certification classes
• The Expo, bringing you the latest in testing tools and solutions
• Couch sessions, lunches, and one-on-one time with the STARCANADA
• Networking receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches all included!
Use code SCFES19 to receive up to $200 off your registration.