This event is co-located with Agile & DevOps Showcase
Delegates may attend any sessions from across the two conferences.
Testers have always been at the coal face of ensuring that “stuff works as it should”. Is there anything different in the actual testing of new digital products, new interfaces with clients which must always provide the optimum user experience? How are testers coping? What are the stories coming in? What is working well and what can be done better?
At this event we are aiming to include many case studies as well as high quality technical/review presentations. We will also feature the popular and interactive round table discussions (each addressing a different testing topic or issue) where all participants can join in, shape their learning, share their own experiences, and hear fresh ideas.
There is also an exhibition alongside featuring leading service providers, consultants and testing tool vendors.
Joint morning session of Keynote presentations with Agile & DevOps
The Round Table session: This session is for 45 minutes. The speaker at each table will have a set theme and delegates join any table that they are interested in. This is a discussion group and so no presentation slides are necessary, but please submit a topic if you would like to chair a discussion on a topic related to Testing, Agile and DevOps.
Benefits of attending
- Share ideas and brainstorm new approaches
- Meet with Testing experts and professionals from your same industry areas
- Develop and benchmark your Testing Strategies
- Learn from others’ best practices, ideas and expertise
- Discover latest technical skills, tools, tips and tricks in the industry
- Discussion and networking are encouraged via Q&A sessions after the presentations and during the breaks
Topics to be covered:
- Testing: “Measure twice, cut once”
- Continuous Testing – running tests at each stage of s/w delivery pipeline.
- Modern Software Testing
- Sustainable Test Automation
- Automation and SAFe
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Evolving beyond kanban Practical Security Testing for Mobile Apps
- Testing: One Piece of the Puzzle
- Team leadership
- Individuals and interactions over process and tools