The Fifth Elephant is India’s most sought after platform where renowned practitioners share their experiences in building data driven products, the practices adopted, the challenges faced, and speak about other recent advancements in the data science domain with fellow data scientists, data engineers, analysts, and decision makers.
Why you should attend.
Data is being created at an ever-increasing pace and companies ranging from startups to large corporations, are taking advantage of this. Come to The Fifth Elephant 2018 and learn from fellow practitioners about the challenges they faced in their data journey! Join discussions on the topics of your interest and interact with experts.
You should attend The Fifth Elephant 2019 if you:
- Want to stay updated about the developments in data ecosystem.
- Are a part of a team building a data driven product.
- Need to analyse data and get insights.
In the 2019 edition, we will have discussions around following broad areas:
- Data engineering and architecture – Tools, frameworks, infrastructure, architecture, case studies and scaling.
- Data science and machine learnings – Fundamentals, algorithms, streaming, tools, domain specific and data specific examples, case studies.
- The journey and challenges in building data driven products – Design, data insights, visualisation, culture, security, governance and case studies.
- Talks around emerging domains – Such as IoT, finance, e-commerce, payments or data in government.