Women of Silicon Roundabout
ExCeL, London | 26th & 27th June 2018
The vibrant centrepiece of the global Women In Tech Event Series is returning on the 26th and 27th of June 2018 at ExCeL, London.
Join 3,000 tech leaders and professionals for two days of inspiring keynotes, panel discussions on business strategy, technical classes and career development workshops… let’s smash that glass ceiling!
Confirmed speakers currently include:
- Baroness Lane-Fox of SohoCBE, British Businesswoman, Philanthropist & Public Servant
- Baroness Joanna Shields,Prime Minister‘s Special Representative on Internet Safety
- UK CTO, Microsoft
- VP, Twitter
- CTO, Gocompare.com
- Enterprise Operations Engagement, International Manager, Facebook
- Chief Revenue Officer, SAP
- Chief Platform Officer,Starling Bank
- Head of D&I, Bloomberg
- Partner, Solutions Architect, Amazon
- CTO, Deliveroo
- Head of Insight, eBay
- Global Director of Customer Experience, HelloFresh Global
- Product Manager,Facebook
- Software Engineer, Trainline
- Android Engineer, Monzo
…. and many more!
We will provide all the content and networking opportunities needed to boost your skills and supercharge your career, whilst addressing how to close the gender gap.
See full speaker list.
Request a brochure for all the info on the conference’s format, speakers and prices.
2017 video highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVLFFMWLHoI&t=31s